We are proud to have been a part of many buildings that our troops live and work in daily to help protect our great country. We have performed dozens of military masonry construction projects on bases including barracks, dining halls, youth centers, education facilities, maintenance facilities, and command operating facilities.
We have performed masonry work on many prominent military installations, including:
- Parris Island Marine Corp Recruiting Depot, Beaufort, SC
- Fort Stewart, Hinesville, GA
- Fort Benning, Columbus, GA
- Fort Bragg, Fayetteville, NC
- Fort Jackson, Columbia, SC
- Eglin Air Force Base, Pensacola, FL
- Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah, GA
Our company’s approach to safety and our ability to provide unique solutions for challenging situations make Pyramid Masonry an ideal contractor to tackle industrial masonry construction projects. Over the years, we have helped construct power plants, automotive factories, aircraft hangars, airport terminals, and manufacturing facilities.
Some of our industrial masonry construction clients include:
- Duke Power
- Progress Energy
- Toyo Tire
- Mitsubishi Power Systems
- Baxter Pharmaceuticals
- Atlanta-Hartsfield International Airport
- Orlando International Airport
- Tampa International Airport
- Charlotte-Douglas International Airport
Call us today at 770-987-4750 or contact us for more information about our commercial and industrial masonry construction capabilities and to see how we can serve your needs.